Tasty chicken "Jewish style"
Great recipe for making chicken for dinner!
The world of recipes - recipes from all over the world!
I liked that it wasn’t worth the stove, that it turned out to be tasty and that the chicken didn’t have to be fried, although its color turned out to be “hot”!
· For 600 grams of chickens, take - 300 grams of onions, cut and put in a steamer with a little bit of hot oil.
· Add 1/3 of a teaspoon of soda - this will turn the onion into a single gravy and give the chicken its juiciness, color and aroma.
· Cover and simmer for 5 - 7 minutes.
· Meanwhile, heat the chickens and season to your liking.
· Place the onion mass on top and simmer under the lid for 40 - 45 minutes, in the middle of the process, carefully turn the pieces.
· Ideally, excess moisture will evaporate and only delicious gravy will remain.
· In the middle of the process, you can add 1 bay leaf and a pinch of pepper at will (there are amateurs).
Enjoy your meal!