Potatoes for the dinner table - fast, tasty, beautiful! Now I cook this way. And such a pie is eaten faster.
You will need:
- 1 kg of potatoes (medium)
- 2-3 chives of garlic
- 3 tbsp. spoons of vegetable oil
- greens (dill, parsley)
- seasoning for potatoes
How to cook:
1. Clean the pot, rinse, dry and place in a large bowl. If the potatoes are large, cut them into pieces. Be sure to prick it with a toothpick in several places.
2. Peel the garlic and pass through the garlic.
3. Wash the greens, dry them and cut them into small pieces.
4. To prepare the sauce in a separate bowl, mix the vegetable oil, garlic, herbs, potato seasoning, salt to taste and mix well.
Pour the resulting sauce over the potatoes and mix everything well.
5. Put the potatoes into a baking bag, pinch or tie them. To prevent the bag from bursting when heated, we make several punctures in it with a needle.
6. Place the bag with potatoes on a baking sheet and put in a preheated oven to 200 degrees.
7. Bake the potatoes for about one hour. Approximately, because the size of the potatoes is different for everyone.
8. To check if the potatoes are ready, pierce them with a fork or knife directly through the bag. If ready, turn off the oven and let stand for 10 minutes.
9. Then we take out the baked potatoes from the bag and drop them with any meat, fish or poultry, vegetables or salad.